Pet peeve…We hate doing business with companies that won’t talk to us.
Why can’t they make themselves available? Are the managers all on vacation in Tahiti? Do they only speak Chinese? Grrrr..
We are a real company staffed with real people many of whom happen to be family. If you want to speak to a person at Gone Country please call. We want to talk to you.
We are based in Orlando, Florida. We speak English and Spanish (9 am to 5 pm EST) and we do our best to answer our phones 7 days a week (sorry, that’s not the same as twenty-four hours a day).407.504.2800. We answer the phone in English 9 am to 7 pm EST.
What are your shipping and return policies?
We ship to the address you put on your order unless USPS or UPS shipping systems find that the address is incomplete or in error. If the shipping system gives us a warning that there is any kind of error with the address we will make multiple attempts to contact you. Sometimes the system will not allow a label to be printed. Sometimes it will issue a label even if the address is not confirmed. If you do not respond and we are able to print a label, we will ship even if the address is unconfirmed. HOWEVER, the package may be delayed and if the package comes back you will be responsible for the shipping charges. We will not refund shipping charges and we will not re-ship the package without fixing the errors; and if we do re-ship we will charge you for the shipping again. So please make sure your address is correct.
We ship by FedEx to Canada and Europe. Your payment to Gone Country Hats will be for product and transit charges. Free shipping does not apply to any area except the continental US. You will pay duties and taxes due at the time of delivery.
We warranty against any manufacturing defects. If the manufacturing quality of the hat you have chosen doesn’t live up to your expectations, please call. We’re happy to talk with you 7 days a week.
- Since we design and produce our own hats, our quality control is excellent; but if any part of the hat is not well made, we will repair or replace it at our discretion. For Life. We’ll ask you to send us pictures of the hat (and maybe the packaging) so we can see the defect or damage. If you can see us at an event, we will fix any damage on the spot.
- If the issue is so small you can repair it with hot glue (like a hatband that has come un-glued or an edge that is coming unwrapped.) , we’ll teach you how to fix it yourself so that you don’t have to send it back to us. For larger repairs, we might ask you to send it back to us for repair. Shipping charges will apply. We want you to be happy with your hat.
- We love dogs and beer as much as you do, but when either come into play, sometimes s**t happens to hats. If your hat gets damaged in a way that is not related to our manufacturing process we will still do what we can to repair, or help you fix, your damaged hat. Again, we will probably ask you to send the hat to us and shipping charges will apply.
- Call us at 407.504.2800 or email [email protected]
If you need to exchange a size or return an item for any reason other than manufacturing defect, CALL TO GET A RETURN AUTHORIZATION. You can return your unworn hat within 30 days for exchange or refund, but you pay the return shipping. After 30 days there is a 10% re-stocking fee. Your refund will be for the amount you paid for the product and will not include any ship charges you might have paid, Your product needs to be in new condition with all the tags attached. Put the hat back on the supporting cone please. You’ll need to use our box or a similar sturdy box that doesn’t flatten or deform the hat. If you got free shipping (or shipping included in the price) and you return a product, we will deduct the shipping that we paid on your behalf from your refund. If you used a discount code, your refund will be for the amount you actually paid for the product less any shipping or other charges we incurred on your behalf. Shipping protection is not refundable. If you do “return to sender” to send your hat back, we will be charged for that shipping fee and we will deduct it from your refund.
If you order a product marked IMPERFECT, those are final sales and not returnable.
If we do issue a refund, we will use the same payment method as your original purchase and we will do it within 7 days of receiving your returned item and verifying its condition..
For any questions related to returns, shipments, purchases or other concerns, please contact us by email or phone.
Call us at 407.504.2800 or email [email protected]
If you are exchanging for a different size, please speak to us about shipping charges.
For any questions related to returns please contact us by phone. We answer our phones 7 days a week at 407.504.2800. (9 am to 7 pm EST)
We want you to leave a review on Facebook and Google, but if something is wrong, please allow us to solve the problem before you do so.
IF YOU CANNOT LEAVE A 5 STAR REVIEW PLEASE CALL SO WE CAN MAKE IT RIGHT. IT IS IMPORTANT TO US THAT YOU BE COMPLETELY SATISFIED.
Most orders leave our warehouse in Orlando, FL in 1-3 business days, so if you order on Friday afternoon or over the weekend, your order will ship Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday depending on our workload.
We ship by FedEx and USPS primarily and will send you an email with a tracking number when your hat ships. There’s a live link on this email so you will be able to track it along the way. Transit times are affected by Covid 19, holidays, and other factors beyond our control. We cannot control the transit time once it leaves our warehouse.
We currently ship in the contiguous United States, Alaska or Hawaii, Canada and Europe. We may be able to ship to other areas; call or email us to ask.
Our shopping cart will take you to PayPal or you can simply enter your credit card. You can split your purchase into several payments if your choose (“Shopify Payments” or “Pay with Four” or another delayed payment method you might see at checkout. If you need to pay by money order, please call us at 407.504.2800 to make arrangements. Your order will ship after your check clears.
No, but you can search and view our products here on our website, as well as fairs and festivals where we are set up to sell.
No, because our competitors do not carry the cowboy hats we design and produce.
We’re glad you asked. Check out what real people say about the company. We also have reviews on Facebook and Google that should help you.
When you want a western fashion hat or country hat, here is why you will be happy you shopped at Gone Country Hats.
- We treat you the same way you like to be treated.
- We design and produce our cowboy hats so you always get a fresh look that you can’t find in stores and quality that allows us to offer you a lifetime quality warranty.
- Our prices are affordable. Without a middle man, we have more control over pricing.
- Our “no substitution” policy means no surprises.
- Our support is in Orlando, FL. When you call us, you talk to a decision maker who can do what it takes to make you happy.
- Our hats are made of the strongest natural materials, treated for excellent weather resistance and comfort. Most are highly water resistant.
- Most of our hats have a comfortable elastic or cotton twill sweat band so our hats fit really well. We can teach you how to use the sizing tape and we include it with every hat.
- We will email you when your order ships and you can track its progress.
- You see us out on the road at fairs and country music festivals. We’re different because we don’t “sell”. We want to know what’s important to you and then help you find it. We treat you the same way when you order online as when we are there with you.
- WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU!